Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A very shy fur

+2
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Blueblaze
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A very shy fur Empty A very shy fur Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:06 am

Blueblaze

so i'm new here and thought i'd say Hello to everyone and as the topic says i'm very shy

2A very shy fur Empty Re: A very shy fur Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Greetings and Beinvenue gentle-fur. (and Hi as well ^^)
I'm one of the administrative staff here at RF, just call me Blue.
Anything else you can tell us about your self? (if not thst's ok we won't pester.)
Anywho welcome and enjoy your stay.

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

3A very shy fur Empty Re: A very shy fur Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 am

Blueblaze

Thanks Blue the warm welcome is making me feel a bit better than how i recently have been if you'd like to know about my fursona i got a few i use (listed on profile) my mood generates the type of fursona i am may seem strange but its true

4A very shy fur Empty Re: A very shy fur Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Hai there! Welcome to the crew :3 *hands you a cookie with fuzzies on it* (they are fake fuzzies, they be chocolate sprinkles)
And don't worry, yuu aren't the only one here with multiple fursonas. *tail twitches innocently toward a certain dragon/snow leopard/shapeshifter/etc.*

5A very shy fur Empty Re: A very shy fur Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Hey welcome to the club. dont worry about being shy. a lot of people are. I'm not but oh well. I will help to open you up. *laughs miniacly*

6A very shy fur Empty Re: A very shy fur Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Are you trying to say something Dander??? Anyway. Welcome to RF!!!! Very Happy I'm Jadis *Hands over a shadow cupcake*

7A very shy fur Empty Re: A very shy fur Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 am

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

welcome to the forums. Its nice to meet you

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum