Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet Eaksquay

+3
Blueblaze
Vebril Eladriandill
Dander Anikeria Ornitier
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

It blinked and made a short soft rasping noise in aknowledgement, and lowered its head slightly as if relieved or relaxed.
Kiagre pulled her claws back in and sat down. Dander approached the creature cautiously.
"Hey..." she said to it, "Do you know anything about why the city over there was deserted?" She pointed toward the towers on the hill.
The creature's shiny black bead eyes widened and it gurgled again, a flat tone as if in warning.

27Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"I'm going to take that as meaning something not good." Emile said relaxing a bit. "Sense you can't seem to talk back how aboout we ask yes or no questions and you give us one grunt for yes and two for no. does that sound good?"

28Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The creature grunted once. Kiagre crept up cautiously to join Emile and Dander.

Meanwhile, the rest of the group was puffing up the hill toward a 20-foot tall green-tinted crystal gate marking the city's entrance. They stopped when they reached it and stared in awe.

29Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Emile looked over to Kiagre and dander then back to the creature. "Ok my first question is, Have you seen our kind before?"

30Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 am

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko was among the group at the crystal gate. He stared out the towers, so many questions buzzing in his head.

31Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

It grunted once, and looked calmly at each of them.
Dander's ears perked up. "It had to have learned English from somewhere," she said.
"Probably the anthros that scouted out the area for the arrivals before the rest of us left Earth," Kiagre added.

At the gate, a black and royal blue-furred cagon with ice green stripes and metallic purple scaled wings spoke up.
"Well, crew, I don't know how well this was thought out, but... I can get in, and everyone else with wings can get in, but what about the rest of you?"

32Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"Wait you mean these towers are only accessible by air? Why cant you winged anthros fly us up?" Ukko continued to look around, noticing that there were no entrances on the ground. This wasn't well planned out at all... Ukko thought.

33Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Good point. ok do you know where that big city, or whatever the hell it is, came from?"

34Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Several others were pushing and shoving against the monstrous crystal gate in vain, puffing and panting.
"No worries, chaps, he's right," the hare said loudly so everyone could hear.
"Everyone who wants into the sanctuary needs a ride in," Aurelis the cagon agreed. "I'll go first. Who wants a lift?"
"May I have the honor?" the hare said winking.
Aurelis rolled her eyes. "Sure. Anyone else?"

Meanwhile, the creature's eyes narrowed and again it grunted once. Dander asked the next two questions.
"Did whoever lived there die?"
Two grunts.
"Did they leave?"
One grunt.

35Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Man it's hard getting straight answers with only yes and nos." Emile mumbled to himself. "Do you know why they left?"

36Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Several anthros crowded around Aurelis saying "me! me!" She sighed. "I can only take a few. Besides, I'm going to scout it out, so I don't need to be burdened." She looked past the noisy crowd at Ukko. "It was your idea. I'll take you along, if you want."

It grunted once. Kiagre sighed and her head sank into her paws.
"Yeah.." she agreed. "This is gonna take an eternity."
"Wait. I have an idea," Dander said, her ears perking up and her whiskers twitching in anticipation. "Did whoever taught you our language teach you to write?" she asked the creature. It made an eager purring noise and grunted once. Dander smiled and dug around in her big coat pockets, and pulled out a folded piece of blank paper and a pen.
"This is a little small for you," she said hopefully unfolding it, "but will you give it a try? Tell us about the city, what happened to whoever lived there? Why did they leave?"
The creature's long, thin tail whipped around with surprising speed and the tiny end of it lashed around the pen. Its odd webbed mouth snatched the paper from Dander's paws in a movement that almost knocked her backward in surprise.

37Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"Alright, lets be on our way." Ukko approached Aurelis and climbed on her back." As they took off Ukko looked back at all the others with impatient and angry faces.

38Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Hang on tight, you two," Aurelis said to Ukko and the hare. Then she circled away from the immovable gate until she could head for the top of it at a decent angle. With a few more labored flaps she rose above the wall and perched on the top of the gate. Below them spread out as far as they could see were spire-shaped formations of green-tinted crystal of difference sizes, all of them emitting what looked like glowing mists. Similar-looking towers that were much taller loomed high above them, the ones they had seen from the distance. They couldn't see the ground because of the thick green fog that rose up from it and spiraled around everything that protruded high enough to be seen.

The worm-like creature's tail wiggled so fast as it wrote on the paper that it looked almost like a blurry vibration.
"Holy cheese that thing is quick," Kiagre said twitching her nose. The creature paused and narrowed its beady eyes at her before continuing on whatever it was writing.
"Don't call it a thing," Dander scolded in a whisper. It seemed to have heard, and gurgled in agreement while its tail moved on the paper.

39Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko was holding on for his life, but his awe overcame his fear. "What could have made this?"

40Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"No clue," Aurelis said. "It's amazing isn't it?" She swooped down over the wall and flew low among the crystal spires, skimming the top of the green mist. She landed on a stairway that spiraled around one of them, tucking her wings in to fit behind the translucent rail. The hare was still clinging to her tail looking around.
"Well, it doesn't look dangerous," Aurelis mused. "I wonder what's under all that cloudy stuff? I'm kindof scared to go down there, but we can't keep everyone waiting outside forever."

41Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"I want to see whats inside these towers." Ukko said getting onto the stairs. "Perhaps we can inhabit them."

42Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"They would make awesome homes," Aurelis agreed. "I hope these stairs lead to a door of some kind." She left Ukko on the stairs and flew in a tight circle around the tower following the stairs upward, looking for an opening.

43Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:23 am

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko began to climb the stairs, feeling the impossibly perfectly smooth walls. His mind reeled with excitement, so much mystery so much to learn. Ukko moved a bit quicker up the steps filled with glee over the knowledge that was to be gained.

44Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"There's a door at the top," Aurelis called excitedly to Ukko. "Come see! I don't know where that hare has got to, though. Probably hiding somewhere, the little imp."

45Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

A little ball of fluff overhears the rustle and she bounces herself up to a group of fluffy and scaly people.
"Planet Eakskuay??" She giggled rolling around in a ball

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

46Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy lifted her head. "Nia?"

47Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The ball of fluff had her ears perk up as she heard Nyy's voice "Maow?" she then rolled on her back and all four paws started flailing madly, as if she was a turtle on her back flailing in fast motion*

48Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Are you alright Nia?"

49Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

*she squeaked again and made a little ruffling sound* MAAAAAAAAAAAAAOW- NYY!

50Planet Eaksquay - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:34 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

O.O *falls over from shock*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum