Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

O.O Hiyas! ^^

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1O.O Hiyas! ^^ Empty O.O Hiyas! ^^ Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy

Well, here I iz. Posting my introduction topic. Yep... Well, I'm Wolfy, and my female parent hates furrys... She found out about them around a month ago and is searching them up and crap! So ya, I'm afraid. Is this a adult site, by the way? I joined one before and I will never unsee things. v.v

Now, for a little about me! I love to chat, but hate small talk. I'm not a big fan of describing things in detail, but if I am really into something I go all the way. You may notice typos, I just got a new keyboard and I hates it. I am high energy, and honestly have nothing better to do. I like furrys but think fursuit are a bit much. My favorite animal is the wolf, but due to the high volume of canine furrys I like Elk furrys the bestest. There ya go, I'll be on my way.

Last edited by Wolfy on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

2O.O Hiyas! ^^ Empty Re: O.O Hiyas! ^^ Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Hiya Wolfy!!! *Glomps* Welcome to the forums! I'm Jadis one of the admins. Hope you enjoy it here Smile

3O.O Hiyas! ^^ Empty Re: O.O Hiyas! ^^ Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Salut Mon Wolfy, (and hello tew ^^) i's Blue the current head amin of this forum.
No this is not an adult forum, it's completely safe for work and i try my best to keep it that way. now the fee is one soul so pay up when you get the chance (kidding.....you can buy anything with souls by the way xD) Well anywho welcome n enjoy your stay.

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

4O.O Hiyas! ^^ Empty Re: O.O Hiyas! ^^ Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy

Thank you! :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum