Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

First post in 3 years

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First post in 3 years Empty First post in 3 years Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:05 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Well, I just wanted to let anyone who might see this know that I am here before I go back in my coffin for another century or so...
    Just kidding. But now that I'm here, the chat doesn't seem to work on my android... Dx

2First post in 3 years Empty Re: First post in 3 years Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

DANDER!!!! -flying tackle hugs- welcome back! It's been forever and a day and I'm trying to dust off cobwebs here

3First post in 3 years Empty Re: First post in 3 years Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:29 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

*purrs* It's good to be home. *Takes out a broom* Yep, lots of cobwebs here. X3

4First post in 3 years Empty Re: First post in 3 years Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:59 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

-bursts the window open and flings sheets out to air- ah yes much cleaning but it is good to have you back!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]