Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doom Island

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Doom Island Empty Doom Island Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

It was a clear summers day. The sun was shining, fishers were fishing and the crew of the famous Blue Marine were hard at work getting the ship ready for the passengers waiting to board the magnificent vessel.
    Three anthros sat near the the wharf under a large tree.
    'I hate crowds.' Nyy thought to herself as she looked at her watch to see the time. "Its 12.30. We should be boarding now"
    "Then why aren't we?" Jade complained, sitting on a suitcase; flicking her tail.
    "Patience." Melanie mumbled, her eyes closed as she lay under a tree and she opened an eye amused as Jade glared a her.
    "Sorry for the interruption. But we are going to have to delay the boarding an hour." Shouted a crew member to the crowed of passengers.
    "What?!" Jade shouted outraged.
    'Another hour? You know what, I'm going to get some lunch.' Nyy thought as she watched the crowed complain about the delay.
    She then made her way out of the crowd to a cafe, leaving Jade and Melanie behind. She walked over to the cafe and sat on a stool at the counter and ordered her meal of fish and chips. As she waited she looked around into the bustling crowd.

2Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander weaved through the crowd, her ears slightly flattened. She was already tired of waiting, and this news dampened her spirits. She sprawled in a clear area where she could still hear what was going on, her arm over her puffy green bag, and tried not to fall asleep.

3Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

A few minutes later her meal arrived served by a smiling jaguar and she walked back over to Melanie and Jade and gave them the two pieces of fish and she ate the other. Then after they sat there watching what was going on the ship picking at the chips.

4Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Eventually Dander fell asleep, dreaming of food as the smell of fish wafted over the breeze to her from somewhere nearby. She woke up a few minutes later, and sat up with a start, hoping she hadn't missed the ship. Relief swept over her as she gazed over at the ship and saw that it hadn't left.

5Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Hey...." Jade said, looking over at Dander. "Don't we know her?"
    Nyy gazed over at the tree her friend was over. "I think it is."

6Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Niala purchased a pie and some chips from the canteen and she waded through the crowd to get to the docking side. She found a nice spot free from bird poo and sat down letting her furry feet dangle over the edge of the jetty.
    "Wonderfully crowded today..." She said with sarcasm to herself, she look at the ticket for passenger on this ship and then smiled, tucking it into her coat pocket.
    She picked at the pie pastry and then looked up to see dander advancing.
    "HEY DANDER!" She began waving

7Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:13 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy flicked her head around at the shout to see her best friend.

8Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Nia!" Dander said hearing the shout and ran over to Nia. Then she noticed Nyy, Jade, and Melanie. "Hey! All of you are here!"

9Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Hey there!" Melanie shouted waving and the three of them hopped up and walked over.

10Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Niala Pounced and grabbed Dander's paw as she retreated back to her seat, then grabbed Melanie and her food, in her tail, to run over to Nyy.
    "great we all here!!!" she squee'd as she took a large chip and nom from her pie.

11Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:37 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"This is great!" Nyy said joyously
    "This is gonna be fun!" Melanie cried.

12Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

"It sure is, but why are they delaying it? bad weather?" Nia asked as she bit into the last part of her pie.

13Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander looked up at the sunny sky. "Must be," she said dryly. "But it is great to see you all here!"

14Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Nia's tail flicked at Dander "I meant at our destination silly" She hugged her after and smiled , hugging the rest of the group too.

15Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander grinned and hugged everyone as well.

16Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I hope we get on soon!" Jade said anxiously, bouncing up and down.

17Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm going to sneak over there and see if Squeaksters is somehow around here too and has clogged up the water around the ship or bored holes in it," Dander muttered dryly, and though she was joking, she ambled toward the wharf dragging her tail sourly.

18Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Meanwhile the Captain was having a discussion with the ships engineer.
    "So what was the problem!?" Yelled the captain.
    "The ship was taking on water. I did a quick weld. I think it should hold." Replied the engineer.
    "I never had to cancel a trip in my captaining carer. And let me tell you I better not have to." The captain then walked out of the control room and walked to the deck above the boarding docks. "Welcome to the Blue marine! I will be your Captain for this trip. I hope you all enjoy yourselves." The captain annouced proudly to the crowd of passengers.

"Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" Melanie said, jumping around.
    "Finally!" Jade muttered.

19Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Guess Squeaksters isn't around here after all," Dander said, visually relieved, and hurried into the crowd of anthros in line to get on board.

20Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Wait for us!" Jade shouted.
    The three of them grabbed their luggage and followed her.

21Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander paused and let them catch up. The line moved quickly, as everyone was anxious to finally get on board. Soon they were all on the ship.

22Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril picked up his luggage and got in line as well. He had only a small briefcase and one very long object wrapped in a cloth hanging from his back. "I'm glad thats finally over. Any longer and I could have just swam over."

23Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Hey look guys, it's Vebril," Dander said, her ears perking up. As soon as he was on board behind them she ran over to him. "You're here too? This is great!"

24Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Hey, I didn't expect to see you here. How you been?" He says happily giving Dander a hug.

25Doom Island Empty Re: Doom Island Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Doing great myself, looking forward to the trip. How about you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next