Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life of a Blade OOC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life of a Blade OOC Empty Life of a Blade OOC Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Ok basic character sheet here

name:
Species:
Class: (what type of.assassin you are, specialties. Keep it realish please)
Appearance:
Bio:

I'll start of course
Name: Luna
Species: black cat
Class: information, infiltration, and close range stealth kills
Bio: born into assassins family she has few friends having been raised to never trust anyone else. She appears cold but truly cares for her teammates.
Appearance: tall slender wears close fitting clothes. One red and one sky blue eye and a scar on her cheek

2Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I'll join. Hopefully I can do well in it.

Name: Jade
Species: Snow leopard
Class:
Appearance: Tall and quick, she has very good hearing and eyesight. (I didnt know what else to put)
Bio: After her father was killed by a group called the dark eagles at the age of twelve, Jade set out for revenge and came under the trained of a panther named Keoshi who trained her not to trust and she loves to have power.

I'll post the rest later but for now I have to go.

3Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Woot your in^^

4Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:17 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

name: Ho'ne & Jericho Diheart
Species: Bolf Hyauna
Class: Ho'ne: Close and distance combat(Mainly uses old Ninja equipment with new techology) Jericho: long range and heavy artillery(sniping explosives)
Appearance:They both wear this kind of suit but Ho'ne has a Scarlet scarf while Jericho has a violet one http://www.ps3informer.com/playstation-3/images/NinjaGaiden%20%2818%29.jpg
Bio: Ho'ne and Jericho where kidnapped when Ho'ne was 3 and Jericho was barely born. They where train under a secret government where they where to assassinate any threat means. They killed and escaped by all means. Killing is all they know. Killing is all they do. They are now mercenaries by hire.

5Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:22 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Ok hone your in^^ rules are same as most. No autohitting. No godmodding. No character jacking without permission. Etc. I'll post here in a little bit

6Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Name: Kiagre
Species: Panther
Class: Ambush, luring, trapping
Appearance: Agile and rather small, solid black, wears a darker black hood and cloak
Bio: Her mate was taken by a powerful gang, and knowing no other way to rescue him, she joined an underground rival group and went into training.

7Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Woot woot welcome dander

8Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I found out what assasian Jadis is. Car Bomb Assassin and Mortal Combat Assassin and a tracker. Shes a very good close range fighter.

9Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:20 am

OH OH OH i'm reading a book about assasins i might be able to pitch in a good RP skill ... thing...y? O.O...:3

Name: Kitty (to put it plainly, not her real name, that's all she goes by)
Species: cheelynx (cheetah lynx hybrid)
Class: assasination, ambushing, plotting - (mastermind behid assasination kind of things)
Appearance: She is a white lynx coat with spots and her tail is long, covered in golden bands and beads, just like her family and ex- clan. She wears all black so most is covered on her body bar her eyes, ears, muzzle and tail, o'course. she holds two daggers in her thigh pockets and two swords in a sheath at her back. She has a water induced weapon of cold fire, formed by metal and water magic, it is a wavy edged sword, a shir, and can only be used by her, as anyone else will suffer its cold painful burn. (not a godmod tool thing, something cool i read out of a book) :3

Bio: Kitty fights for her mate, who's life is in danger via her clan, she is sent into exile by her family for loving a man from another clan. She's a skilled assasin who serves none other than who are loyal to her as friends and allies and has not dared to be betrayed once because of the skill with her Shir. SHe's a caring sweet feline, who cares as well as kills as a passion. More a job to her though, she longs for when her clan releases her mate, (also an assasin but... currently not able to work) so she can whisk away with her killing career and settle into a normal, happy life to raise the family she longs to have with her mate.

o.o.... well, there was more to my character than i had origionally planned XD

10Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Wikkommen mein fraulein to the rp^^

11Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:33 pm

*takes a curtesy and glomps my... Kindran in this thread*... *because he's Luna in teh other one...*....*and i glomped in this one*....*yay i'm in the RP!*

12Life of a Blade OOC Empty Re: Life of a Blade OOC Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Sorry about not replying something was up with my username, I figured it out -.-;;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]