Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DJ Aurelius's mixing station

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DJ Aurelius's mixing station Empty DJ Aurelius's mixing station Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Here I will be posting links to several mixes I have made or have just finished making. Feel free to download them and leave your comments here.
The Dance of God - this is a personal mix made for my good friend Whitney
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWU2WLEA

2DJ Aurelius's mixing station Empty Re: DJ Aurelius's mixing station Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:32 pm

I've heard some of your stuff and i must say, i love how you can put it together so nicely. Very Happy

3DJ Aurelius's mixing station Empty Re: DJ Aurelius's mixing station Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

It takes about 30 seconds to about a minute and a half just to find the right spot to place the right song and then I wait until all the songs are put in before I add in fades and effects etc, but that's getting into the technical aspect of it, all in all I just have fun with what I do^^

4DJ Aurelius's mixing station Empty Re: DJ Aurelius's mixing station Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 pm

i've tried that once or twice, putting sounds together to make a beat and music Razz it is good fun

5DJ Aurelius's mixing station Empty Re: DJ Aurelius's mixing station Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

Ill listen to anything. comments...ehe I wont leave em all the time cuz I usually dont know what to say

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum