Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ukko's scubadiving tour.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy smiled, folded in her wings and dived into the water beside the boat.

27Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko shook him self dry form the splash. "Is that a yes?" he muttered, about to go full speed.

28Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy lifted her head out of the water. "Sure."

29Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"Welcome aboard." Ukko hands her one of the papers, "I'm Ukko, your captain and instructor, and your name is?"

30Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Nyyrikkianna." She replied, looking at the paper.

31Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 am

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"Oh and don't worry its mandatory for any dangerous activity." Ukko made sure everything was in check and moved the boat forward at the now- appropriate speed limit, soon they would be at the reef.

32Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy swam alongside the boat, ducking under the waves made in its wake.

33Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

As they sailed by Ukko told the history of the city. As they passed the Light house he said. "and there is Iodius Light house, it's been standing for over 50 years." Soon the boat was much further away from shore and the water, a deeper blue. "We're almost there."

34Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander and Kiagre leaned over the edge and angled her ears down toward the water.
"Hey Nyy what are you doing down there?" Dander giggled. Then she listened as Ukko told the story.

35Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She listened to what Ukko was saying with interest before replying. "Well I'm too big to fit on the boat and I love to swim." Nyy smiled.

36Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"There!" Ukko exclaimed as the reef was brought into view. "Amazing isn't it?"

37Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"It's beautiful out here!" Dander gasped, looking around. Kiagre stared in awe at the colors underwater.

38Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko stopped the boat, the waves catching up and making it rock back and forth. Ukko grabbed the anchor and threw it out into the water, watching it catch on a rock. "Ready everyone?"

39Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

*Nyy watched it sink* o.o

40Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I am!" Dander said springing up from her perch on the edge.
"Me too." Kiagre stood up as well.

41Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 am

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko laid out five suits. "Alright everyone, theres a bathroom below deck, get changing and report back up here for you tank and briefing.

42Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

They both picked up their suits and headed through the door leading below deck. Kiagre changed first, then Dander.

43Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko sat on the edge, already changed into his wetsuit. "Well looks like you two are ready, anyway put on these flippers and Goggles, then I'll teach you how to use the re-breather."

44Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

They both on their goggles and flippers.
"I look like a frog," Dander giggled walking around clumsily while Kiagre perched on the edge again.

45Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril comes up next with wetsuit on also ready to go in the water. "now this feels tight."

46Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy giggled at Danders comment and circled around the boat.

47Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"OK everyone this is a re-breather." Ukko said, holding up a mouthpiece looking thing attached to a tank. "You breath into it normally like so, now, DO NOT EVER, pull this cord, it is only used for refilling tanks and if it is accidentally pulled, you will lose air ans shoot either up or down at dangerously high speed. Now everyone put on their tanks and Ill latch it on."

48Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:24 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril nodded then picked up his tank to put it on. "wow this is heavy."

49Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The two felines got their tanks on, sagging from the sudden weight. Dander's eyes widened. "It is."

50Ukko's scubadiving tour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukko's scubadiving tour. Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"Well it's a metal tank, don't worry though the water combined with the air buoyancy will drastically reduce the weight. Now if we are all ready I'll show you the proper technique to get into the water. Not to mention how to use these cool things." Ukko, already with his tank and other equipment ready, pointed to a engine looking thing. "Their like little propellers, they will move you through the water faster than any of you could swim I bet. Alright come over here." Ukko motioned for the group to come to the edge of the boat, where the diving section was located along with the machines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum