Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races (planning)

+3
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

(Hope it's not too late to post)
Name: Ho'ne Diheart

Anthro or man: Man/anthro
If man what side are you on: N/a

Species: Man/wolf
(Note: anytime you can shift to feral)

Description: Dark brown skin, a scar on his left eye, black moppy hair. Wolf ears and tail, a birth mark shape of a diamond on his forehead, Black/brown eyes, 6ft tall. Wears what Alucard would wear, but in black. Holsters for his tonfas and pistols, two near his chest for his pistols and two on his legs for his TB. His ears and tail is hidden in his hat and coat, so you won't see it at all unless he takes it off.

Weapons: dual tonfa blades
and dual costumed rapid shot flintlock pistols http://www.piratemerch.com/images/scottish_flintlock_pistol.jpg (but with magazine clips)

Special abilities: The ability to bend time, space, and matter around him (as powerful as it sounds, it saps his energy in various ways, longevity, and area)

Personality/History: Ho'ne Diheart was a love child, between Man and Anthro. He was 7 yrs old, when the humans found out and they hunted down them. His parents sacrificed themselves for his safety, but it was in vain. They caught up with Ho'ne, cutting his eye, while fighting for his life. Being in grave danger awaking his power. But unable to control it, it made the appearance of spontaneous combust, faking his death. Through out the years, he learned to fight, feed himself, and control his powers. He can expand the flow but it cause him to black out for extend use. The closer it is to him the longer he can use it. For now, he can only use it for 30 min. straight at close range. He became a mercenary/bounty hunter at the age of 15, ever since then he only works for those who pays more. But he isn't all cold hearted, he has a weird, yet sick sense of humor. He has a bad habit of smoking.

27The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Name: Kiagre

Anthro or man: both man and anthro

If man what side are you on:
She considers herself an anthro, as the humans see her that way and she is treated as one. Not to mention that's where her heart is and that's what she wants to be.

Species: human/panther hybrid

Description:
She looks like a human but has the ears, nose, tail, teeth, paws, and retractable
claws of a black panther. The skin part of her is pale and she wears all black. She
is short but quick, stealthy, and cunning.

Weapons:
Her own talon-like claws and a dagger tucked under her belt

Special abilites:
In her hybrid form, she can jump the distance proportional to a cat of her size,
climb with her claws, and automatically flips in mid-air to land on her feet. She
can transform into a large feral winged panther, but only after a few hours in her
natural form and for short periods of time, so she only uses it when necessary. in
this form she is strong and formiddable.

Personality/History:
Her mother was a human and her father an anthro panther. She is quiet,
mysterious, and solitary by nature, and nocturnal. She is slow to trust anyone and
has few friends, but those few are close.

(not sure where she should come in)

28The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:42 pm

I guess any time would be good

29The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Its not too late ^^ The both of you are more then welcome

30The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm

LOL Nyy, your last post made me giggle... how the hell does a serpant stagger with no legs :3 *flails and giggles in circles*

31The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

nu some serpents can Razz

32The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 pm

murph? O.O

33The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Sorry if I don't post for awhile my laptop has gone on the fritz again, so TTYL Guys

34The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Hey, I have been gone for quite some time, can someone help me catch up?

35The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Sure. Well currently, the other base was destroyed and Melanie was the only anthro in the base that survived. They have encountered a man made creature and killed it and are now at another base where Melanie has just come up with the idea to blow up the upper city. Maybe you could be residing in the base currently or something like that.

36The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:41 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ok I can make a drive in when I notice you guys or something

37The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:46 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Sounds good

38The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:32 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Yay the thread is coming back! I thought it had died for-eeeever...

39The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Hey Dander maybe if you could post something.

40The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Okie. Now someone else needs to post Razz

41The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Where you guys at exactly, I am gonna try to stumble in it

42The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Uhh some base thing. I forgot where it is.

43The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Well are you in a hotel or some fugative camp site, anything would work

44The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I think its underground.

45The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

I think everyone got there through a maze of tunnels too, right Nyy?

46The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Yeah

47The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Nice now I have to cheat my way in there XD

48The war of the races (planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Name: Blazien Bloodscale
Anthro or man: anthro
Affiliation: man
Species: Dragon

Description: Long and wyrm-like with short legs and massive wings, dark red scales, long narrow muzzle with a contracting frill. Wears a silver bridle and saddle, and bears a human, therefore she usually retains her feral form.

Weapons: powerful firebreath and talons

Special abilites: incredible speed, clinging to the sides and undersides of objects.

Personality/History: She was captured by humans and forced to do their bidding. Her human master, Eric, uses her as his mount when hunting anthros.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2