Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

This may sound weird, but...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This may sound weird, but... Empty This may sound weird, but... Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 am

kayle

kayle

You'll all laugh at meh, but I think I have fleas. No kidding. I'm staying with my aunt and uncle, and they have four dogs and like twelve cats, and I'm around them 24/7, and some of them do have fleas. Lately, I've been itching a lot and can feel stuff moving around on me while I'm in bed... Awkward, huh?

Anyone know a way to get rid of 'em, besides a flea bath or something? No, really... Any ideas?

2This may sound weird, but... Empty Re: This may sound weird, but... Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:11 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

one u need to get all of your close in the wash and bagged up, bedding included, yes u may be walking around in your skibies for a while, your work cloaths jus need to be washed daily, next get some sort of deep cleaning shampoo, kill the lil sucker on head, um tht's all i got, best of luck to you

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

3This may sound weird, but... Empty Re: This may sound weird, but... Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

kayle

kayle

Great, now they're talking to me... jk, jk.

4This may sound weird, but... Empty Re: This may sound weird, but... Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:48 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

Would a flea collar work? and the washing up the stuff n fluff

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

5This may sound weird, but... Empty Re: This may sound weird, but... Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Im not laughing cuz its happened to me too. My dog had fleas and they went all through the house and I found them on me >.< And I've got no idea

6This may sound weird, but... Empty Re: This may sound weird, but... Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:34 pm

self-sain

self-sain

The best way to do it is wat blue said, plus it would help if you kill them on the animals to

7This may sound weird, but... Empty Re: This may sound weird, but... Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 am

It could be you're imagination too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum