Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tidalwave over the Unknown

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Okay, here is a new serious RP by yours truely and for this one it's simply just fill in the details, there is no limit to who or when people can join, just as long as eventually we can end the RP as rules state. So join whenever you would like to, just post in here when you would like to join, and i guess wait for the right time and fill this out too please ^^
    Name:
    Height/weight/anything extra:
    Power:
    Native Planet (can be your choice, made up or real):

There is a pool in space and time that is threatening life's very existance in the galaxy. Basically to begin they have a meeting and they decide how they're to stop this thing. But things do get a little out of hand. the space pool is also found out to be a dimensional bridge... dun dun duuuunnnn

and your creature must be some sort of mythalogical one, uhmm, like i can't be a tigeress, if i want to be, i have to throw in some wings and horns or something haha.
    Mine...
    Name: Zaida
    Species: A Winged Tigeress beast. Fangs longer than 6 inches and claws the same, stripes are in the form of lightning bolts all over my body and are tinted a metallic purple. My wings are spiked and my tail is too
    Height/weight/anything extra: I'm almost 16 feet tall and do not need oxygen to survive as i move in and out of worlds
    Power: i have the ability to control all the elements and spirits, only of past and dead creatures of my same species though.
    Native Planet: Zorcon Amethyst. (The land of Animaleious creatures, mainly Dragons and Half Breed dragons, such as i, and we all have purple somewhere in our colour as we live on a planet of amythest, the purple stone.)

2Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

oh oh oh oh oh me!

Name: Valkorien Faleeden Anikeria
    Species: Half shadow, half real animal winged wolf.
    Height/weight/anything extra: The height of an average man in anthro, larger then a horse in feral. 200 kilos. Black body, with red on the undersides of paws, wings and belly and glowing deep blue tribal markings. Red eyes. Fur is soft to touch but is hard as steel. Has sabre teeth and long claws and when he gets angered poisonous spikes emerge out of his wings.
    Power: Control over shadows and a little bit of space, super strength. (His mistress has more powers however and will join when it’s needed)
    Native Planet: Faliedrien meaning the planet of terror and darkness.

It is ruled by creatures that skulk in the darkness of caves. The creatures that live on this world are the creatures that are feared in the minds of humans such as: hell hounds, serpents, dark griffins, shadow dragons etc. The creatures on this planet are fairly nice but nobody gives them a real chance but would rather slaughter them, fearing that they would bring darkness upon the universe but only one creature on that world has the power to do that and she shall not. The powers of the creatures on Faliedrien are to control darkness, strike fear into the hearts of all and have power over death and more powers along those lines. All of them have the colours of red, black and/or blue in their colour hue. The planet circles around a M class star which gives off a very dim light so it’s a perfect place for them to live.

3Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

Name: Xerothin
    Species: true chimera, shift between feral and anthro
    Height/weight/anything extra: feral stands 5 feet high anthro he stands 8 190 pounds and has threw distinct heads cat snake and wolf though only one is seen or active at a time in anthro form
    Power: power over psi. Meaning short bursts of control over elements and other forms of natural energy
    Native Planet (can be your choice, real): kradesh

4Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Finally got the nerve to join.

Name: Corinthias Leonidas
    Species: Arctic Tiger Manticore
    Height/weight/extra: Requires a special Cryo suit to survive when off planet. His height in the suit measures 5'8" and weighs 312 lbs. While outside the suit he measures 1'2" and only weighs 12lbs. He has snow white fur with blue tinted stripes and a teal colored scorpion tail.
    Powers: can create and manipulate ice.
    Native Planet: Cryosis

Cryosis is the planet of arctic dwelling hybrids. It is the farthest planet in the galaxy and is also the smallest. All of it's residents are quite small (None measuring more than 2 feet tall.) They also have white fur and blue somewhere on them as a native mark. The planet's sky is blanketed in a thick cloud sheet meaning the planet is slightly dim. But not totally dark.

5Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

We need to get this rp going again. Nia! Get your tail into gear!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]