Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merrff!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merrff! Empty Merrff! Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Hey, Dander (teh one and only fennec foxkitty in teh world) here. some of you know me from TFF. I was sniffing around being nosy and found this forum in someone's signature (not gonna say whos but someone gets a ginormous m&m cookie).

2Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Hello there and welcome.

3Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Heya there Dander, welcome to RF. I dont know about a cookie but I've got a shadow cupcake *hands it to Dander*

4Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

hey dander!
and thanks for the picture again Very Happy

5Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

Might have been my siggy. I left a link thar Embarassed

anyway, welcome dander!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

6Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Tankew! The m&m cookie was for the person who left the link *noms on cupcake* and um yeah I do believe it was Buddywolf... *hands him a huge glowing cookie that's twice his size*

You're welcome Datfox... and sorry I didn't notice your original art request thread or I'd have made it look more like that. But now you're stuck with a shirt that makes you look fat Very Happy *evil laugh*

7Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:28 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

O.O Oh muh gawd thank you dander! *hugs u then gets skished by your cookie*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

8Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am

Welcome to Raining furries miss Dander, and I... have a cookie... just for you... *gives her a cookie of deliciousness* enjoy your stay... and your nom Very Happy

9Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 am

kayle

kayle

Oh, hai... *Wheels out surgical gurney* Now, lay down while I remove those pesky, yet valuable, organs...

Lol, jk, jk.

Welcome to the forum, though, and we all hope you stick around!!

10Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

*noms on Niala's cookie of deliciousness while hiding from Kayle* well thankyeh! And btw Dat is no longer fat x3 (he wasn't before, but apparently has anorexia and wanted to be super-skinny. So he's not getting ANY of my cookie of deliciousness.) >.>

11Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:01 pm

aw Sad

12Merrff! Empty Re: Merrff! Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

It's a very suggary, high-calorie, fattening cookie of deliciousness, dat. It would make you fat again. *hides cookie*
<.<
>.>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum