Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur plaza ( furry mall)

+2
Moofinz
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She smiled and picked at something out from under one of her scales on her neck and showed Krory a gold coin.

127Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Where did that come from?" He asked staring at it.

128Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"I put it there for safekeeping."

129Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Where did you get it?"

130Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"You seem to forget I'm a dragon. I actully raided a pirates treasure hoard when I was younger."

131Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh.... So do Dragons age differently than normal Furs?"

132Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"We age every year just like you do but it doesnt effect us. 16 years is nothing compared to a thousand."

133Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"So you're saying you're going to live for a long time? What's the average lifespan of a Dragon?"

134Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Thousands of years. There is no average lifespan for us."

135Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh....."

136Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Niala just got off her shift and bounded, with her pay, off to the pizza shop to see nyy and krory and she smiled at them. "sorry am i gate crashing your date?" she giggled jokingly and looked at the menu.."they don't have the blasted seafood pizza any more! >.<"

137Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I know....It's dissapointing isn't it?"

138Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:24 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Hey Nia why dont you join us?"

139Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko walked up to the group, another taco in his hand. "Hey guys. You really showed those wolves in there Nyy, oh and these tacos are delicious." Ukko chomped on the taco.

140Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Don't mind if i do! *Niala sat ontop of Nyy's head and peered down at the menu, thinking harder* hmmm... o,o... i feel like a totum pole.. ? *she looked down at the dragon beneath her and she curled up tighter ontop of Nyy's head*...

141Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh yeah....them..."

142Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:18 pm

siya

siya

siya walked around in circles trying to eat a cinni bun that was way to hot for her Shocked

143Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy chuckled at Nia. "What do you want?" She asked.

144Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory stared at Nia.

145Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"You alright Krory?" Nyy asked.
Jade ran out of a seafood place, a crab latched onto her nose and a anthro seal chasing after her.

146Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"yeah..." He said. "I'm just thinking."

147Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy nodded.
"Get back here!" The seal shouted at Jade.

148Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Think you should help her?"

149Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy snorted. "She got herself into it so she can get herself out."
Jade tripped and fell into a wall and the seal snatched the crab off her nose.
"If I ever catch you stealing from my store again." The seal threatened.
"It attacked me!" Jade shouted. "I did not steal it!"
The seal huffed and walked back to his store.

150Fur plaza ( furry mall) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fur plaza ( furry mall) Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You don't like her do you?" He asked Nyy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum