Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medieval warfare

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medieval warfare Empty Medieval warfare Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Here is a serious RP (omg nowai) about the medieval times, wars, trials, crimes, life in general as well. The humans are replaced in this story, with all anthros and it starts in a town called Bellacomb. There is a dictator on the rise in the origin country where Bellacomb is situated and (a bit like Hitler) is a power hungry dominator. They wish to control the country and the world and bring in crued rules and laws.
Bellacomb is the home village of the rebellion against this, also the most strictest village when it comes to sorcery and supernatural crimes.
It's also supernatural themed, there can be Vamp anthro's, ghosts, witches and warlocks. Any supernatural thing you can find, because this is also around the times where things get interesting.

Just a note that i won't post the actual RP shortly, soon once i type it up after school today i will though ^^

Name: (first and last)
Species: (either supernatural, your fursona, or a made up anthro character)
side: (on the dictator's side or the rebellion's side)
Clothing: (Keep to medieval styled clothing)
Weapons: (magical things made up or not, other than that keep to medieval style please)
Build and special ability according to build: (....i'm sure you understand lol)

(optional) Bio:

me!!

Name: Shianne Blackthorn.
Species: A purple tigress shapeshifter, but only to resise herself in her own species, e.g. wings large, wings not there, tall, short. etc.
side: The rebellions'
Clothing: Nothing in her feral shapeshifting form, in anthro; A black bothic styled medieval dress gown. like dis one... Medieval warfare Gothuw10

Weapons: A pair of pure silver daggers with gold trimmed lacing on their handles that she hides in sheathed pockets in her girders and an enchanted, what lookes like lace for a silky gown, but it acts a deadly strangling ...apparatus and can solidify into like a jhar (fighting wooden stick) at will.

Build: Slender and delicate, but strong and muscly in her most common form... she controls water like Nia, and can shape shift at will with the ability to make her weapons sort of invisible.

Bio: Shianne learnt to fend for herself from a young age after she was sentenced to death as a child for being unaccepted by every orphinage in the known land but escaped the sentance by fleeing the law bound land. She was different with her special abilities and she is known here and there as "the stranger" she wanders from village to village with a 'ribbon' draped over her lavender striped arms. Though she is seen as somewhat deadly by those who fear her and know of her existance, she longs for the company of her true love. She has been in search for him, whomever he may be, as the goal of her journey until now, when she learns of thie dictator. She sides in a town of bellacomb, with the rebellion and now she fights for them as an assasin and warrioress.

yay!!! please feel free to join :3

2Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:19 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Interesting.

Name: Skylar Todessen usually known as wraith
Species: vampire ocelot
Side: former emperor, now rebel
Clothing: Victorian era suit mostly. All black with a deep violet and bloodred sash.
Weapons. A scythe tgat can shrink to the size of a quill at his own will. Rope daggers and occasionally a thief sword.(think two long blades attached at the middle)
Appearance: he appears to have an aristocratic and gentlemanly air around him and can usually he seen helping those in need provided he Isnt dining on them. He thinks of feeding off the homeless and less fortunate as a way of releasing them from hard times and always says a short prayer for them before each meal. He is tall and skinny with a runners legs and can often be spotted checking his pocketwatch.

Bio: will be told later in story

3Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:53 am

Omfg, i heart pocketwatches :3 nice one Kin Very Happy

4Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Name: Ho'ne Diheart
Species: Ghost (Still my fursona but I dead)
side:rebellion
Clothing: Scarlet under blouse that has a hood to it. He has a black tonic over it. no pants
Weapons: A broadsword that is in the shape of a cross
Build and special ability according to build: He has the ability to manifest when ever, where ever. He can pick up objects, and throw them. He can also summon other spirits, but he can't always control their actions. He can go through objects, and people. Basically he can do what ever ghost can, But he can be seen by only by people with six sense.(He is up to the point where people with almost to little or no 6 sense can almost see him.)

5Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Name: Dandreline ("Dander") Dawnshade (yes, Dandreline was Dander's original name)
Species: fennec foxkitty
Side: rebellion
Clothing: black and dark green peasant dress, black hood and cloak
Weapons: yew longbow and a quiver of arrows

Build and special ability: Agile and skilled in stealth, with bowhunter arms, being extremely skilled with the bow. She has an unnatural ability to escape danger, and is at home in the dark woods and fog of the most dreary of nights.

Bio: As a small foxkitten she was the only survivor in her family when her house was burned by the emperor's knights. She slipped away on the back of her best friend, a feral mare named Adeliea. From there on out they traveled together, wandering homeless across the kingdom. They were most at home in the wilderess, and Dandreline became known as a mysterious wanderer. Her real identity isn't known to anyone except Adeliea. Some think she is a phantom or at least supernatural in some way, because of her ability to disappear in the fog. The emporer is still after her, for some reason she still doesn't know - the same reason her family was killed - but she has never been caught. However, she faces (or rather eludes) danger with a casual fun nature, and if there is a party anywhere within miles, Dandreline will be there, still a stranger to all but always in the middle of everything.

6Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Rightyo my turn. It was done very quickly so I'll add later.

Name: Nyyrikkianna Anikeria
Species: Shadow dragoness
side: dictator's side
Clothing: A long flowing black dress.
Weapons: Longblade and will only use her shadow powers when she has to.
Build and special ability according to build: Umm I dont know. Very fast and graceful I suppose?
Bio: Once a rebellion member, she fiercely protected her fellow rebellion members for they were her family. But during an attack on the dictators one night she was captured and is now under the control of the Dictator's Warlock. Forced to believe that she is the last of her kind and that the rebellion killed off her kin, she now fights against her family. She is also the Dictator's dragon and guards him with her life. Her powers were taken away from her by a witch in a neighboring city and are kept in a staff.

Last edited by Nyyrikkianna Anikeria on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

7Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:09 am

Yes she can have her shadow powers, but they can't overpower every single thing, that is to say that she can't be like a shadow goddess... you know what i'm saying? ><
so yes, but don't like overuse them, so has at least like... a shiny pointy daggerer or somefin :3

8Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Done and edited.

9Medieval warfare Empty Re: Medieval warfare Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I'm just going to create up a city where the dictator resides. I sorta need to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum