Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus watched the puddle and twitched. Before he walked over to Zaida. And stared into her eyes. His green eyes contrasting them.

52The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

(Before Salem had come down)
    I knew I shouldn’t have trusted him! Melanie screamed at herself.
    Gunshots and shouts rang through the air as Melanie crouched under the table, attaching her knuckle blades. Out of nowhere someone grabbed her by the back of the neck and dragged her out, holding her up.
    “You’re pretty.” The man whispered in her ear. “It’s a shame you’re a halfbreed…” He wrenched her gun out of her fingers and threw it near the fireplace.
    Melanie thrusted her knuckles up, the blades ripping through the mans face and he howled dropping her and pulled out his gun, pointing it at the girl. An enraged howl tore through the air and Clane threw his Long Blade at the man who barely had time to turn his head before the blade pierced him. The anthro wolf stood over the dying man, revulsion in his eyes and snapped his neck with his booted foot and pulled his sword out of the lifeless body.
    “Disgusting.” Clane spat.
    The sound of a gun being fired rang through the air and Clane collapsed to the ground.
    “NO!” Melanie screamed.
    She jumped to her feet, her growl growing as she spotted the last remaining man in the corner. She jumped forward, her shape blurring; the colours from her hair, the red, blue and black running down her body soaking into the fur that now covered her, her clothes and weapons melding into her form. Horror filled the mans face as the snarling panther jumped on him, throwing him into the wall and Melanie sunk her fangs through the soft flesh of the mans neck. The mans screams died into a gurgle as her teeth went in deeper and broke off completely as Melanie twisted her head sharply, the neck of the man breaking. She spat out the blood and ran over to Clane, shifting back and grabbing her gun on the way. The wolfs eyes were closed, his breathing light and shallow.
    “Don’t worry Clane.” Melanie said, her heart thudding painfully. “I’ll get us out.”
    Melanie looked around the room, everyone was dead. Its all my fault… A groan from the wolf caught her attention back. She lifted her head up, her form changing again. She grew larger, red, black and blue feathers covering her body, her arms turning to wings, her feet to talons and a vicious looking beak on her face. The large eagle cawed loudly; wrapping her talons on one foot around his body and with the other propelled herself into the air. She smashed through the hatch, the floor of the house and through a window, tumbling out onto the dark street. Melanie got up, picking Clane up in her great wings, crouching over him protectively, and tears dripping from her eyes into her feathers.
    “Clane! Don’t leave me! Stay with me! Please!” Melanie sobbed.

Last edited by Nyyrikkia Anikeria on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

53The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Cute trick." Silus said looking at his missing arm. He walked to the edge of the building and stared at the night sky...

54The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 am

kayle

kayle

Scott watched the exchange between the two anthros, then sighed and stood up. He trotted over to the puddle of water and looked into it. The liquid began to glow, then gravitated toward the manticore and began to reattach, reforming the arm. The wolf knew that he was an enemy, but he was tired of all this fighting. One act of good will, perhaps, could shift things a bit. Under the wolf's guidance, bits of water became flesh and bone. Healing was an art of mending, creating something new out of damaged beginnings. That's what needed to happen now, with the world. The arm finished reattaching, and Scott sat down, feeling a bit fatiqued, but still ready for whatever would come next.

55The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus looked at his reattached arm but remained silent. Staring at the two, his tail twitching....He was afraid, and he was failing at hiding it....

56The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 am

Zaida whispered to Scott under her breath. "No more good deeds for him... got it?" She scratched behind the canine's ears and looked up to Silus, her tail curling slowly.
    "I know you're behind the attack on the base, i know of your alliance with the soldiers. Why should i let you be free willed."

57The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:05 am

kayle

kayle

The wolf looked at the manticore with sad eyes, eyes that had seen too much, then lay back down on his stomach. Why was there so much fighting? Scott would never understand why people always had to fight. What was the point?

58The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"...Because I know something that could change this war..." His tail twitched even faster. "Besides, you have no jurisdiction to manipulate my actions."

59The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 am

"That is no matter, i can control anyone none the less..." She sneered at the Manticore. "If you become my element, you're bound to me, no matter how powerful you are, i can play you like a puppet, summoning all to my every whim." Zaida grinned, her teeth baring over her lips "Some can't transform back... we don't want that now... do we, mutant?"

60The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus snickered. "Your the one with the powers yet you call me a mutant? At least I'm natural. And not some test-tube baby as you most likely were."

61The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 am

"I'm not two breeds in one at the least. Was born naturally and blessed." Zad got up and gripped her shotgun.

62The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus shook his head. "Would you really shoot an un-armed man? Can't you handle your problem with me without your fire-arm or parlor tricks?"

63The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:02 am

"I can I just don't like you." She snarled and looked down at Scott who was kneeling and curled up at her feet, then back at Silus. "you've met your match, and yet seen naught of my ablity...

64The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Heh, heh. Is that supposed to intimidate me? Because it's not working..." Suddenly a spike flew out and struck the Shotgun, knocking it out of Zaida's hand and off the roof.

65The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 am

"WHY YOU!" She grimmaced and crouched, getting ready to pounce and her eyes gleamed a liquid blue and both of Silus's arms and all his weapons turned to water, puddles at his feet, they were useless puddles to him unless Zaida snapped and decided to let him use otherwise.

66The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Fight a defenseless man? You rebels really are cowards..." He said smugly but inside he was actually panicking...

67The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 am

"Quit the act Silus." His weaponry and arms evaporated and the mist lingered into Zaida's paw like hands and she snapped her fingers. "You're staying here... and you're vertually useless to try anything, if you do i'll have your legs..." She growled and her guns appeared from liquid glass in her hands. "Scott, you have the choice of watching him? Or soming with me to check things out..."

68The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:26 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You'll find he's quite incapable of answering..." The manticore smerked. Scott however suffered from a Spike directly implanted between his eyes.

69The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 am

"Scott... " She knelt by the wolf and shook her head. "That's useless...." She picked out the spike and rubbed his wound better and his wound began to heal. She learnt he could heal himself and Scotts eyes were open once again and Zaida growled threateningly at Silus. "You chose the wrong side..."

70The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:48 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"We could settle this you know.." He said smiling. "I know you want to...So badly...." His eyes shifted to the floor. "But it's most likely best if you don't..." He said trying to hide his fear again. It wasn't his predicament he was afraid of, it was....Zaida....

71The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:54 am

Zaida knelt to the floor beside Scott and completely ignored the now helpless Silus, her ears flicking and pressing to the rooftop. "Some are still alive in there..." She looked at Scott and whispered "barely.."

72The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He stood there watching. not saying anything...until he felt it was necessary... "What makes you think you can win?"

73The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 am

"My faith in OUR people." She said bluntly and snuffed, her eyes glaring up at Silus. "What makes you think we'll lose...You've seen my ability and Scott's... there are more like us with Gifts... what makes you think we'll fail?"

74The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"...You can't fight a lethal virus.." He said and became silent. Due to releasing too much info.

75The war of the races - Page 3 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 am

"What virus? The human's turned on us... they're killing us... this is no virus!" She hissed and her ears pressed flat to her head, her tail flicking threateningly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum