Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Zaida quietened her voice and whispered.. "Not far..." She knelt down on all fours and leapt in front of Todd. "Shhh..."she gently padded ahead, her ears flicking vigurously, listening for sounds.

202The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd stopped in his tracks and listened...That's when he heard it.... a soft dripping....It could've only been water but somehow....It haunted him. Immediately he ran forward ahead of the others rounded a corner of the cave....And screamed.

203The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Zaida sighed and turned to the group "wait here, i mean it..." She gave them all a stern look and quietly sprinted after Todd. When she reached where he was she grabbed him, gaping at what he saw and shuddered. "Don't be a little girl, suck it up, i know where to go..." She draped him over her back as she was still on all fours. She ran back to the group and was pale herself. and she sat Todd down. "You're lucky it looked like it was sleeping... if not we better be damned quick" She turned to the wall of the tunnel, the corner the seemingly, only way out, but she's been.. here before... she turned anmd began feeling around the wall..

204The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd inhaled and exhaled forcefully before answering. "That's not why I screamed...." He said, his face was pale and tears began to form in his eyes.

205The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:58 pm

"it was a sure reason..too..." She grunted softly and gripped a mouldy string, pullling on it gently. "what did you scream for.." She opened a trap door in the wall and sat in the middle to keep it open and she waited patiently for Todd's answer.

206The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"...You didn't see the blood?" He asked quietly.

207The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Zaida sighed softly and looked into Todd's eyes "we're going to be seeing a lot of blood... it's more the stench... but you're going to have to toughen up..." She turned her head and began walking into the secret door, her tail flicking and signaling everyone to follow. "this is the way out..."

208The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd got up and followed. "It was my parents blood...." He mumbled.

209The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Zaida stopped in her tracks... "What?" She turned and looked Todd in the eyes "How would you know that...

210The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Their body parts were thrown everywhere in that small space..." He said staring at the ground. "You didn't notice?"

211The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:29 pm

"I wasn't looking." She huffed and pulled back to his side. "I know what you've lost... i've lost a hell of a lot more... we all must outgrow these losses..." She smiled a little "you got that?" She wrapped her arm around Todd and gave him a comforting embrace as she looked back to Scott, Jake and Melanie.

212The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I knew they'd try and follow me...."

213The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 pm

"Shh.. you really didn't know... they're probably better off now, in a safer place... happier." She saddened but stood still and halted.

214The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What's wrong?" He asked when she stopped.

215The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:43 pm

"Nothing" she lied " but there is something near." She whispered for everyone to go feral. "I can't tell if it is friend or foe.."

216The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd nodded and shifted. He didn't like being in this form but he used it if he had to.

217The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Zaida was a deep purple, looking forward into the darkness and her eyes flashed colours. She saw three tunnels. She didn't remember which one to turn into. "Crap.."

218The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I know which way to go." Todd said reassuringly.

219The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Jake was sitting against a pipe where he had been told to stop, stroking the back of his deceased mate slowly.
He heard screams and his ears perked up.

220The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:11 am

"lead the way Toddy" Zaida smiled and patted his back looking back at the group.

221The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd nodded and walked down the middle tunnel.

222The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 am

Zaida heard wailing and crying coming from all the other tunnels and she smiled, following Todd. "Good boy.... C'MON GUYS!"

223The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:27 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd picked up his pace a little due to the scent of fresh air hitting his nostrils.

224The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:33 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

((My laptop is on the fritz right now, so I can't talk to many people right now. But For now I am gonna make my entrance and repost as soon as Possible))
The sounds of glass clanking and drunk people talking filled the air as Ho'ne Diheart walks in the pub. He doesn't bother sitting down, he walks up to the Job billboards. He stands there for a minute before picking out a bounty for a group of resistance. 100 gold for their heads, each. He walked up to the bartender, paid for a drink and left. The paper said they where last seen in a town not far away. But judging the paper, it has been two days. They can cover a lot of ground in two days. But it is my only lead Ho'ne thought to himself as he got on his motorcycle and head towards town

225The war of the races - Page 9 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Jake's eyes went wide as he smealt everything outside.
"I... I don't remember this..."
He said, almost about to faint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum