Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur High

+8
Ukko Anikeria
siya
Hone Diheart
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 17]

301Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"Like I said, drop by sometime^^" the teacher went on and kin raised his hand."yes, when will the practical bit happen?"

302Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"It wont be today. Next lesson maybe." She said, looking at her notes.

303Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

With that kindran was happy he was at the back of the room and took a nap after giving out a copy of his notes to those around him

304Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 am

Niala hurridly ran into the classroom 15 minutes late "Oh god damnit... sorry Miss, i don't know how the hell i was this late... my physi-"
"Just sit you clumsy tiger!"
Nia groaned and found her seat beside Kindran "Hi there!" she smiled and she saw the dragon in front of her. "I remember you! first day right?" She smiled at the dragon she understood to be Nyy and leaned back on her husbands stomach and then giggled at the gawked expression on Nyy's face as she rubbed and nuzzled Kin. "Oh nooo... theory!... i forgot my textbook D:"

305Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 am

Sekoshi

Sekoshi

meanwhile sekoshi was sitting in a biology glass, learning about osmosis
"god, if you make the day go faster il give you a cookie..." he thought to himself.

"ok class, lets learn about plasmolysed cells!" said the teacher, an anthro lion.

"TWO COOKIES!!!!!!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" seko thought as his head slumped on the desk

306Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy looked at the tiger. "Yeah it is. I'm Nyyrikkianna." She then looked back at the teacher as she was yelled at to stop talking.

307Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:39 am

Niala nodded her head and smiled at the dragon, making sure the teacher didn't notice as she slumped back on her tired mate, the teacher had continued writing up notes on the board and Niala wrote hers down as well as Kindran's. "Sleepy head." she smiled as she scribbled down. "I think i have every class the same today as you... " She said peering down at Tuesday's timetable. "Oh wait, never mind you have maths when i have english." She giggled, practically talking to herself.

308Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy began to take down her notes and halfway through started to gaze out of the window at the school grounds, tapping her pencil lightly on the desk.

309Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:11 am

"whoever is tapping that pencil, i may be old, but i'm not DEAF!" She puma shouted and scowled around at the class.
"Oi Nyy, Kin, suckie music teacher, better off in in sport with her than here..." Niala grimaced

310Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:33 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Suddenly the puma teacher was thunked in the head with a slobbery spit wad. There was a muffled snicker coming from under an empty desk in the back of the room.

311Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne drives up to the school and looks around
Ho'ne: Familiar memories, and new ones to come. I hope you like it here brother *Ho'ne gets out of the car and enters the front office*

312Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The puma glared around the class. "Alright! After school detention for all of you!"

313Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne and his brother walks up to the school office.
Ho'ne: Hello? yes this is Ho'ne Hevetane, coming back from Family matters
Secretary:Mm? Ah yes Ho'ne, glad to see you back, there is always a the school guidance if you need it. *The Secretary looks over to the Hyanga* Is this you brother? Ho'ne looks over to Jericho
Ho'ne: Yes, his papers are already filled out and his schedule is ready for him. Do you mind if I show him around first?
Secretary: Yes, I suppose it would be alright. *She printed out the school layout and gave it to Jericho* There ya go sweetie, just in case you need it. Oh and I am sorry for your losse
Jericho: Thank you Mame *Ho'ne and Jericho left the office and enter school*

314Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:11 pm

The class groaned in unisen at the teacher and all slumped back in their seats and lay down on the floor* "Well kin, now you know why i came home late all the time" She smiled and relaxed ontop of him.

315Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kindran was irritated having been woken up by the puma, "so what happens when I dint show up to your unjust punishment eh there miss kitty?" He said standing up and glaring at the music teacher, "oh, and another thing, you can't put music or any art in a box! It is ever changing and free flowing depending on the heart behind the instrument"

316Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh no *Niala looked up at Kindran and shook her head at him* No hun don't... please...*Nia hinted a growl and tugged his shirt and the Puma turned around and glared back at him.* You're the new student hey?, Niala's playmate? *Niala turned her head sharply at the teacher and began growling...*

317Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

At this kindran began glowing a bloodred rarely seen as he continued to stare down the teacher."I highly reccomend you show some respect to your students if you ever want them to return it. You are a disgrace to the noble art of music and song writing...... you dont understand what the heart of music is even do you you old phony?!

318Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:00 pm

The puma gaped at Kindran and picked up the phone slowly as she stared back in shock. "Sit down... M-Mr. Ornitier..." There was a blare in the teachers ear as she realised the phone cable had been cut. Niala severing the wire with her claw. "Sorry miss, you're having technical difficulties..." She kissed Kindran's cheek quickly before running through the door to go to the principal, already aware of the music teacher's arrogance.
"MISS! MISS!" An anthro springbok swivvled around on her chair, Nia was a favourite of hers and then Niala explained the story to her
"Alright Niala, go back to class and... we'll see what happens..." She smiled and nodded to Niala, who ran back to class and stood outseid the door. She laughed silently as the puma began raising her voice.

319Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kindran did nothing but stand and look at his teacher with a somewhat evil look on his face.

320Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Niala casually walked back into the classroom and the teacher pounced at her and Niala wriggled and hissed in the teachers' grip. "BehAVE! or Niala gets punished..." She growled. "What can you do to me you snake breathed hog!" She roared.

321Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"I can have you fired right now for aggrivated assault of a minor you old hag." He said as he chuckled, his eyes both turning red.... crimson blood red

322Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy stuck then, even though she hardly knew the girl she had to help. She launched from the desk, knocking it and the chair over and collided with the teacher and ripped Niala out of the puma's grasp and held the teacher back with shadows, growling.

323Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 pm

The teacher escaped and gripped Niala again, dragging her from the classroom by the shoulders, but mostly the throat and Nia struggled to breathe, but used her breath to shout for Kindran as best she could.

324Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"nyy no.... this is my fun to have today" he said as his scales grew almost jet black

325Fur High - Page 13 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Alright." She said and melded into the shadows and stalked after them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum