Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur High

+8
Ukko Anikeria
siya
Hone Diheart
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

326Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Niala was thrashing in the Puma's grip and in the outskirts of the classroom the puma began to tighten her grip on Nia's throat
"I've had enough of you Mrs. Ornitier." She grunted, Niala was confused, she never did anything to the teacher, why she was being tortured she didn't know.
"K-kin... p-please!" She wheezed, her throat being squeezed by a paw

327Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

A pale cream-and-pink-furred boy with large blue cat ears and several various kinds of tails, wearing false glowing wings and bright flashy, mis-matched clothing, scrambled out from under his empty desk, tripping over his neon purple baggy pants, and peeked around the desk. There was no way he was going to miss out on the action.

328Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kindran severely burned the pumas front paws to the point they were no more than mere nubs and he roared, "you will not lay a hand on music or my love again....."

329Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters ran out from his hiding place yelling "Woot! Woot! No more classrooms no more laws, no more teacher's dirty paws!"

330Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Niala writhed in her nose's agony as she smelt the burning flesh of the teacher and the puma gave up on threats and shouted for Kindran and Niala to visit the Princpals' office, Niala on her knee's struggling to breathe and she nodded at the teacher and nodded to Kindran, as if to ask 'please come.."

331Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kin snapped out of it reverting to normal and instantly felt remorse and loathing for himself as he walked off to the principals office

332Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Niala kept close to him, wondering why the teacher lost it at her. Scared of others, she held her tail in between her legs, the class's they passed staring at them. Nia whimpered as she held her throat.

333Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: I think it's awesome that we have the most the same class together....Little weird actually.
Jericho: Yea it is where is Shop class? *Ho'ne grabbed hold of the map Jericho got from the Secretary*
Ho'ne: Should be down this hall, *pointing the way* on your right. Think you can find it?
Jericho: Yea I should.
Ho'ne: Ok text me when you get there! *Heading the opposite Direction*
Jericho: Where you going?
Ho'ne: Music! *Ho'ne reached for the handle and entered*

334Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters ran out of the room and then out the front door and around the building, and stood under the window of the principal's office. It was too high so he searched for something to stand on. Putting a bucket on top of a chair, he climbed up and peeked through the window, which was opened an inch, and listened eagerly.

335Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Ho'ne entered a classroom filled with Chaos as there was blood and burnt flesh smells filling the room, the students all making for the door slowly and looking back and almost wanting to vomit as a burnt off cinder for a hand was lying beside the door and the two 'mishaps' Nia and her husband Kindran were making for the principal's office, where a rather delighted springbok awaited them.

336Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Whoa whoa, I just got here and the room mess like burnt skin! What happen?!

337Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory stood out side the school and let out a sigh of content. After a long vacation...It was good to be back. He nodded his head to another fur standing beside him. "Come on." He said and they both entered the building.

338Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:35 pm

One of the Students Grunted at Ho'ne. "Teacher was an a-... disobeying the law and the new kid, married to Nia, showed her some manners. She was choking Niala dude!" The cheetah he spoke too facepawed and walked out of the class and wailing was heard from the school sick ward.

339Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

What?! *Ho'ne forced himself into the class room to see what was wrong*

340Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory walked in to the school and immediatly noticed the smell of burnt flesh. He almost gagged and held his nose.

341Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 pm

There ain't much to see! *The Cheetah remarked as they walked to the hall.*

meanwhile Nia and Kindran sat in front of the principal, who began smiling as she got up to hand Niala an Ice pack.
"How did it go?" she asked.
She noted Kindran's confusion and then patted him on the head "Don't worry, you two are safe with me."

342Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

There was a sudden knock on the principle's door.

343Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

D**n *Ho'ne muttered under his breath* His phone vibrated in his pants looked around to see any teachers. It was his brother - What is that smell? Ho'ne texted back to him I don't know. Not usually like this though

344Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Staring through the window wide-eyed, Squeaksters grinned from ear to ear. He shoved his blue ear up to the crack under the window, curious.

345Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne went towards the halls meet. Waiting for his brother

346Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:11 pm

The intercom P.A. system went off and the gentle calm voice of the springbok filled the school as the ambulence drove into the carpark, the teacher 'victim' moaning in agony as she was wheeled to the car and the principle sat on the corner of the desk and smiled at the couple. "You have just given me the excuse to fire her... constant years of child abuse but no proof."
Niala's fur was covered in her blood where the puma's talons had dug in and she coughed. "T-thanks miss..." She said almost sarcastically and the principle smiled
"I'm sorry Nia, but it was brave, what you did."

347Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Watched from inside as the teacher was rolled away. He took a seat outside the main office and waited.

348Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Mm...So that what happened Ho'ne thought to himself
Jericho: Hey bro, ready for math? *Ho'ne snapped his head towards Jericho*
Ho'ne: Yea, let go...There will be more talk of this here soon *Ho'ne said as he continues to walk with Jericho*

349Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kindran looked at the principal with a look of extreme confusion."ummmmmmmmmm what?!?!? You mean my.bad side just came out and it dod something good?"

350Fur High - Page 14 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:26 pm

THe Springbok said alloud "Students, school is now cancelled for today and tomorrow. Please, we will notify your parents and leave the school grounds in an ordally fashion. " with that she ended the message and gracefully walked over to her door and looked down at Krory.
"Ah, Corinthias, i'm a little busy right now with Niala and Kindran. They've just been through quite an ordeal, After the school is evacuated and cleaned up by tomorrow i shall have a word with you. about this..." she smiled warmly and shut the door turning to Kindran "Yes... if you will put it like that"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum