Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tidalwave over the Unknown

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"That seems like a good plan." Corinthias said nodding. "Anyone else approve?"

27Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Valkorien grumbles. "I suppose."

28Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Zaida smiled to the idea and sat back into her chair, hjer wing wrapping around Xero in thanks and praise. "For a moment i thought we'd be utterly hopeless.. we need a search team and i'll gladly be apart of it... and Xero i'm afraid you will too.. we need you to guide us around, to understand it's power and where it could be." She looked around for any other members to join.

29Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Corinthias raised his hand. "I would like to accompany this endeavor.*

30Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

"Fantastic!" She looked around the room at the hands raising in the council and smiled "We'll be needing just that few more..."

31Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Valkorien stepped foward. "I am not one to let a mission slip away, besides my Mistress would want me to accompany her old friend." He looked back and smiled at Zaida.

32Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 am

"THankyou Valko, very much... TOnight we worry not about things, we must still participate in a traditional celebrations of the brave and couragous." Zaida crouched down on all fours and her wing's cloaked over her furry back and she grabbed a silver and turquoise arm piece and looked around. Her wings flapping now and she flew around the room, to signal the end of the meeting and then all the council teleported to their planets to share the news.
    After the remaining party to venture out moved to the centre of the room and formed a smaller circle.

33Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Valkorien swished his tail as the others gathered. "So what happens on this fine night?"

34Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I was just about to ask that." Corinthias said

35Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Zaida smiled and sat down, her tail curling around her legs and paws, her wings cloaking over her body, a tigers face and elongated teeth peered over her wings. "firstly and lastly, we meditate this night on my home planet. To begin and end the ceremony. Then there is a dance around a large purple flame followed by a feast of the gods... Cliche i know, but we have a lot of'em" She chuckled and then continued. "We then have time to ourselves, for a few hours and then we gather again to meditate and plot our strategy."

36Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Highly unlike the customary traditions of my planet." Corinthias noted.

37Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I agree." Valko mused.

38Tidalwave over the Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:14 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Valko turned to Corinthias. "What's your planet like?" He asked, geniunely interested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2