Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

101The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"He's my pet... I just got him today..."

102The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Looking at it and looking at Krory* Oh sorry, I had some problems with these buggers back in the day

103The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:06 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's okay..."

104The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:29 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Is still feeling queasy by it*

105The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Niala woke up sleepily and stared at the headcrab...
"please don't let that thing near me dude... i'm totally spaced out and i'd starve it... " She wriggled tothe counter and slept under it.

106The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Headcrab jumped off Nyyr and walked over to Niala. It rubbed up against her like a cat and purred.

107The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:41 pm

O_O headcrabcats? *Niala giggles and petted the crabbeh and nosed it.* Can i get an espresso please... i'm crashin out like a madcat

108The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Espresso magicly appeared in front of Niala.

109The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Her money magically disappeard into the cash register* Oh.... well then... Very Happy *she drank it slowly at first* mmmmm nomnomnom....

110The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Let's not have another incident ok Nia?"

111The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Will try... *sipnoms* no promises..... *niala chuckled and began to slowly skull down the coffee*

112The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No hyperactive Kitties."

113The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Sounds like a weird energy drink made by japan Very Happy

114The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 pm

*gives the headcrab my cup* YAY!

115The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*It latches onto her head*

116The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Oh this that doesn't look good

117The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm

siya

siya

Siya walks in to the shop looking shy"Uh hello"

118The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Love your here!!! *Runs up and hugs here* ^^

119The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm

siya

siya

uh yes i suppose i am! flower

120The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Hey everyone you have meet Siya before Very Happy

121The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I have! Lawrence get down!" The Headcrab only stared at Krory.

122The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

-.- you named him Lawrence?

123The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

".....yes....I thought it would fit him...."

124The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 am

siya

siya

Hello krory!

125The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Hi Siya!!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum