Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 24]

151The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:19 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No ,no I won't."

152The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:45 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Alright...I'll think I will sit down lost little too much blood

153The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Moofinz

Moofinz

Moofinz enters the coffee shop and goes to the counter.

154The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory tugged on her tail.

155The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:53 pm

siya

siya

i want coffe!!! Crying or Very sad

156The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Moofinz

Moofinz

Looks at Krory, "Hello ^_^" and pets him.

157The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*climbs into her lap*

158The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Moofinz

Moofinz

*continues to pet Krory* I am in need of some coffee :]

159The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*Coffee appears in front of Siya*

160The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm

siya

siya

huh slow service oh well drinks coffe carefuly Rolling Eyes

161The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"I still havent gotten my coffee yet." Nyy said quietly, sitting in the darkest corner by the window looking out at the fog.

162The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Ho'ne pulls out the bloody tissues* There I think it's better now

163The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:54 pm

siya

siya

Siya runs over to Nyy with a fresh cup of coffe,"Here Nyy."

164The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Dat walked through the door thing.
"hey everyone ^.^"
He said with a hint of cheer.
"Why is this place under a bridge? It's no place of buisness."

165The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy took the cup from Siya. "Thank you." She smiled warmly.

166The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*Sheldon then jumps on Nyyr's snout and knocks her coffee out of her hand.*

167The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:01 pm

siya

siya

"Heh ill get some more."Siya said as she cocked her head to one side and smiled.

168The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Shocked
Dat stared at Krory then sat down by Nyyr.
"Why did he do that?"

169The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*Shelson then latched onto Dat's head* "He's a headcrab it's what they do." Krory said.

170The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 pm

siya

siya

"I brought more coffe!"

171The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Dat threw down his stool or chair or whatever and rammed his head on the wall.
"I WONT BE A ZOMBIE! I WONT I WONT I WONT!"

172The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy looks at it on her muzzle.

173The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ok calm down there buddy

174The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Sheldon can't turn people into Zombie's Dat. He's a fixed Headcrab."

175The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm

siya

siya

Siya hands every one coffe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum