Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 24]

351The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Tilts head. "But what about in anthro?"

352The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Still 9 inches...Sorry..."

353The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Darn." Nyy muttered. "Well at least I'm much smaller in anthro then in feral."

354The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:07 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"But I like your feral form...It suits you better I think." Very Happy

355The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:08 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy smiled. "I think so too." Nyy shifted back into feral.

356The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Very Happy "Now....I belive you tried to do something with your wing?"

357The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:14 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy's eyes glittered and she pulled Krory into a hug.

358The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I love you Nyy.." He said as he hugged her.

359The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:29 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"I love you too Krory." Nyy murred.
Jade sat down beside them with coffee. "Aww, thats so sweet." The snow leopard cooed.
Not pulling away from her mate, the dragon looked at Jade with one blue eye. "I thought you didn't like love..."
"Not between you and your last mate." Jade growled. "I did not like him. But you and Krory are so cute together."
Nyy chuckled.

360The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:32 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

There was a soft purr as Krory fell asleep in Nyy's arms.

361The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy heart melted as she gazed at the sleeping Manticore.
"Hey!" Jade hissed as Melanie stole some of her coffee.

362The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:44 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory's ears twitched and he moaned lightly at the shouting.*

363The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade hit Melanie across the ears for taking her coffee and Melanie hit Jade back for hitting her and shouting.

364The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory sneezed and opened his eyes...only yo close them again and drift off to sleep.

365The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:59 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy giggled lightly, flicking her tail and Melanie slunk off to behind the counter.

366The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:03 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(Not sure what to put...sorry)

367The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

(Thats alright)
"Jade." Nyy whispered. "I dont think you should be having coffee."
"Why not?" She replied back.
"You on coffee is not good."
Jade suddenly ran after Melanie, still holding the coffee.

368The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:08 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(O.O)

369The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Niala leaned up and peeked over Nyy's paws and looked at the sleeping Krory and smiled "just like holding a newborn.. but almost cooter " She looked up at her big sister, then down at her little big brother and nosed at both Nyy's paw and then Krory's ear. :3
and then she whispered, looking sweetly up at Nyyrikkia ...."Nyyyy..... do you have four dollars i could... use :3" She then looked over at the coffee menu and back at Nyy... smiling bigly at her Very Happy

370The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy rolled her eyes and picked out 4 coins from under one of her scales and handed them to Niala.

371The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory opened his eyes.

372The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Did I wake you?" Nyy whispered softly.

373The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No..." He said weakly.

374The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"How do you feel?"

375The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 15 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"tired, weak, I can barely move."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum