Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 24]

526The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:06 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy curled up on the seat. She knew what Jade said was true. She gazed at Krory, flicking her tail back and forth and with a shudder shifted back and walked back over. There was a clinking of plates and Jade brought her over some tea and biscuts.
"May I?" Nyy asked Melanie softly.
Melanie nodded and Nyy picked him up out of the panthers soft fur and held him gently.

527The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(awww....)

528The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

The door opens as a cloaked figure imerges. After a few steps the figure pulled down his head and replied "Did anyone miss me?" with a smile.

529The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy lifted her head. "Ho'ne!" She cried.

530The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 pm

"Brother!!" Niala slipped out from the bathroom and ran to her sister and brothers, her coffee sloshing over onto Jade's and Melanie's tail and Nia hiccupped as she messily pounced the two*

531The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Ow!" Jade and Melanie cried.
Nyy hugged Nia with one arm while holding Krory in the other.

532The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory twicthed slightly.

533The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade came out of the back room, holding a bucket of water to throw over Niala and Nyy with a shadow, grabbed the bucket and chucked it over Jade who shrieked and ran into a corner.

534The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory moved again at the scream.

535The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"I hate you Nyy." Jade hissed from the corner.
Nyy ignored her and sat down, cradling Krory in her arms.

536The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He finally settled back down.

537The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Melanie sat beside them, sipping her coffee.

538The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory rolled off Nyy's arm and onto Melanie and purred on her lap.

539The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy took Mel's coffee and the shapeshifter stroked Krory's side.

540The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I love this wolf..." He said in his sleep.

541The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Mel and Nyy chuckled lightly and Jade climbed up onto a rafter and watched from above.

542The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(Yeah...I got nothin')

543The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

(thats fine, I think we need more posters)

544The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(We do...)

545The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Niala sat on the roof, the top of the bridge and she watched over the landscape as an eerie fog rolled over the floor of the forest and riveside and she shivered a litle, getting cold, and curling up on the roof*

546The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory began to sneeze uncontrollably.

547The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade fell off the rafter at the sudden sneezing and was caught by one of Nyy's shadows.

548The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He stopped slowly and yawned.

549The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"And I was just falling asleep too." Jade grumbled, she then looked out the window at the fog.

550The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 22 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne:"Oh, everyone I would like you to meet my little brother Jericho" A Hyanga(hyena/iguana) comes in with black and indigo fur wearing a black hoodie and baggy ripped jeans.
Jericho: What sup!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum