Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 24]

551The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"hi there. Nyy said waving.

552The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Jericho waves back and sits on a stool
Jericho:Whats there to drink?
Ho'ne: Don't know haven't been here for awhile

553The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade lifted her head. "Coffee, tea, water and some other drinks."

554The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Jericho: What other drinks you have, beautiful. Ow *As Ho'ne swats him on the back of the head*
Ho'ne: Be mindful, this is Nyy, my mistress I was talking about

555The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy smiles slightly. "Come and sit down."

556The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne sat down besides his brother
Ho'ne: What been going on when I was gone, Mistress.
Jericho: I'll have some sweet tea with lemon.... *Ho'ne looked at him coldly* Please?
Ho'ne: Better

557The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy looked at Melanie and she walked off to get them some tea. "Nothing much really. Krory and I are mates now." She shifted the sleeping manti in her arms slightly. "I've missed you Ho'ne. I'm glad that you're back."
Melanie returned with their tea.

558The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Oh, I am happy for you,
Jericho took the tea and Ho'ne gave him another cold stare
Jericho: Thank you
Ho'ne: better. When did this happen?

559The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Couple of weeks ago. What have you been up to?"

560The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Work, lots of it. Been minor difficulties at home(mainly no internet) That's when I found him *point at his brother, as Jericho sips his drink with a crazy straw* He is apparently my little brother, well half brother.

561The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy looked at Hone's brother with interest. "Hmm.."

562The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Yea, apparently, there were only two loves in my father's life. But *flicking his fingers towards him* I will warn you he has been in a Asylum for quite some time, He may act a little...loopy, but he is perfectly harmless....when I am around. *Ho'ne whispered to her*

563The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:08 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Ahh." Nyy said then had a sip of her tea.

564The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:21 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Enough about us, let me hear more about everyone

565The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"What do you want to know?" Jade asked, resting her head on the table.

566The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Anything Really, Who's here, who no longer here and what not

567The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"People come and go often. Niala, Blue, Krory, Dander, Ukko, Kindran, Seko, Verbril, Buddy and myself are the ones who are here the most often." Melanie said, sitting next to Nyy.

568The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Mm, I figured No word from Siya?

569The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:49 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Not recently no."

570The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Mm, I haven't talk to her for awhile

571The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:55 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Yeah."
Jade left to get some coffee.

572The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne got up and went back into the kitchen

573The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade ran back with a cup of coffee in her paws and sat down.

574The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Before I began, *Ho'ne came out tying a appron to him* is anyone hungry?
Jericho: Oh Oh I am brother! *Tail wagging happily*
Ho'ne: Anyone else?

575The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 23 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Niala slumped in her chair and raised a paw "Me dude, give up the grub!" She grinned cheesily.... mmm cheese...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum