Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
Dander Anikeria Ornitier
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1A haunted and lost world Empty A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy crept cautiously into the cave toward the small black artifact. Something seemed eerie about it. Jade walked behind her.
"Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." The snow leopard whined. "Can we go home?"
The shadow dragon ignored her and touched the object. Then the cave seemed to vanish in a rush of wind and next they were on the dusty ground. Nyy stood up slowly and looked around.
The were two suns in the sky and they were in a desert.
"Hey!" Nyy shouted out as a figure walked past. "Can you tell me where I am?"
The figure vanished.
"Creepy." Jade commented.
"I cant believe I still havent gotten rid of you." Nyy muttered.
Hey!" Jade growled.
"I just hope some people I know are here..." Nyy said before walking down the sand dune with Jade in tow.

2A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Suddenly the ground rumbled and a giant robot centipede burst from the ground. It glowered at the two with it's multipole red eyes.

3A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Ahhh!" Jade and Nyy shouted.
Nyy grabbed the snow leopard and flew up into the sky.

4A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Centipede lunged after them and manged to snag Nyy's tail in it's jaws.

5A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She flapped her wings furiously, whimpering as its teeth sunk into her tail. Jade extented her mind out to the creature and filled it with pain.

6A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The creature swung down and slammed them onto the sand.

7A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy groaned looking up at it. Her eyes gleamed red and storm clouds covered the sun and she turned both her and Jade into shadows and they went up into the clouds.

8A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The centipede shreiked in anger.

9A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Nyy where the hell are we?" Jade flinched as lightning struck beside them.
"I dont know." The dragon whispered.
"You shouldnt have touched that thing!"
I was curious okay?!"

10A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A red beam shot into the clouds followed by more angry shreiking.

11A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The dragon swerved around the beam. "what is that?!"

12A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

More red beams answered her.

13A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She tried to dodge but then one hit.

14A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The creature stared into the sky. Waiting...

15A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She fell out of the clouds, Jade clinging onto her neck but she managed to regain her flight and flew back up into the clouds and flew to the north.

16A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The creature's enraged shreiking was heard fading as she flew farther north.

17A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy flew for hours, the desert seemed to never end and as night fell she came across a forest and she begun her decent.

18A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A soft mewing was heard as she decended.

19A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She landed just beyond the trees and Jade tumbled off her back.
"Lets go find out whats making that noise."
"Are you crazy?!" Jade shouted.
Nyy smiled and walked off into the trees and Jade quickly grabbed onto her tail.

20A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The mewing grew louder as they walked.

21A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

They emerged out into a clearing where it was coming from.

22A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A small Tiger with pink stripes and a scorpion tail clung to a nearby tree branch. Scared for her life. She was incredibly high up.

23A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Hey!" Nyy shouted. "Do you want some help?"

24A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yes please!" The miniature Manticore yelled.

25A haunted and lost world Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:22 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy pushed off from the ground flying up to the small creature. She grabbed her around the waist and floated to the ground. "What were you doing up there?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum