Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Reaver." Nyy spoke softly. "I can break it."

977A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No....not this one..."

978A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Why not?"

979A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's more powerful than you..."

980A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"How can you be sure of that?"

981A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You're not familiar with the magic of this realm..."

982A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Revear...I want to help you."

983A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Why? After all I put you and your family through...?"

984A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Its just the way I am."

985A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I don't know how to stop it....But I do know who does..."

986A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Who?" Nyy pressed for answers.

987A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Caleese..."

988A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy froze in place.

989A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I didn't kill her...I contained her in a Dagger...Over there" He said pointing to a gold box.

990A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:28 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Valkorien. Grab that dagger for me please."
    The shadow winged wolf jumped from Nyy's body and dashed over to the gold box and brought it back.

991A haunted and lost world - Page 40 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"All you have to do is break it..."

-------

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=152

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum