Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medieval Warfare.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"I know that!" Trying to calm down. "I mean what's just happened out there with you?! Why you?"

27Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:35 pm

She stuttered a moment.."I-I Don't know... Bellac-comb's resistance s-sent for me for my sstrength and t-tactics..." With a more controlled calm she spoke thereforward "And maybe so does the New Emperor..."
Shianne hid her face. "I'm a demon child..." She hissed under her breath.

28Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"Well if you are a demon child then I have been dead for over three centuries" He manage to finally calm down. "But right now we need to get out of here with out who ever is after you noticing YOU " He looked around trying to find a answer. "Does that cloak hold any importance to you?" He asked the Ocelot.

29Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The sky serpent opened its maws, emitting an ear splitting screech and dived down toward the town.

Last edited by Nyyrikkianna Anikeria on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

30Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"See there now I've made it mad!" Dandreline yelled above the wind.
"It was mad before," Adeliea yelled back. The wall towered ahead of them and the gate came into sight. Her neck stretched forward as she strived for more speed, and soon they were through the gate, still galloping madly away from the village. Neither of them saw the dragon and her company departing down the hill in the distance although they were in plain sight.

31Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The army passed through the Lost Forest and over the Crystal River that ran from the mountains.
“Halt!” Nyy commanded as she spotted a twisted plume of smoke rising from a clump of trees. She turned around and selected seven knights to accompany her and they raced off toward the thicket. They dismounted as they reached the trees and Nyy led them through; slashing at branches and vines with her sword. As a clearing came into view, the dragoness swiftly crouched behind a fern. It was a rebellion camp, discussing an attack on the dictator.
“She’s back!” Cried an anthro fox who came running into the camp.
“Who Sarden?” A scarred grey wolf said.
“Her!” Sarden yelled a panicked look in his eyes. “The shadow dragoness! Nyyrikkianna!”
Everyone in the group seemed to freeze.
“But I thought the great witch Zardea killed her!” One shouted.
“No.” Said a coyote sitting in a corner darkly. “She only took away the dragoness’s powers and the powerless draggie seemed to have gone into hiding.”
“How do you know she has returned?” The grey wolf asked.
“Her mark! Her sign! The dark sky serpent is hanging above Bellacomb! You can see it! Even from here!”
Nobody seemed to breathe.
“But wasn’t she one of us?”
“Indeed she was. A great one too.”
“What happened to her?”
Nyy got up and stepped into the clearing, her knights following. “I found out where I belong.” She sneered.

32Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:35 am

Shianne looked at the ghost and back at the Ocelot, her dress messed and caught in her girder. She gave a mild blush and dusted herself.
After doing so her fingers began to twitch and she moved her gloved paw to the Ocelot's cheek.
"Please sir, we need your help..."

33Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"We have to find Chirroka," Adeliea said worriedly. They had slowed to a steady walk once they entered the thick cover of the Lost Forest.
"He left me this," Dandreline mused pulling out the crumpled map from her pocket. Dismounting, she propped herself on the roots of a large tree and began looking over the map.
"Look here Addy, there's a red line scrawled across it. It looks like the path he meant to take. If we follow it fast enough we're sure to catch up to him."
Adeliea bent her neck down and studied it.
"This is the way to our resistance base?"
"Yes. It leads eventually to the secret caverns in the Glassrock Pass. Only three miles from the stronghold of Nyyrikkianna's army. They should wait for us even if Chirroka gets there first. They need us too much. But they can't wait for long."

34Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The clearing was filled with shouts and the ringing of metal upon metal. Nyy ducked under a sword that whistled above her head and jabbed at her foe’s legs with her own. The dragoness jumped forward, seeing her target and grabbed the coyote, knocking him out with a blow to the head with a four taloned paw and dragged him to the trees; yelling at her army to withdraw. She looked back upon the dying or dead rebellion and some of her army members before walking back to the rest; the coyote in her arms.

35Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:52 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

The ocelot caught the scent and bit his lip, still thirsty."alright, ill help, but do not under any circumstances open closed doors or follow me during my nightly walks, unless given permission, I cannot go out during the day thanks to a special skin condition understood?"

36Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 am

"Yes sir... Begging your pardon, but you do not have to hide what you are from someone that already knows."
She could only give a warming smile and she let her wings flare out, not hiding their true size either as she cloaked their feathers around her face. And her paws reached for skylar's.
"There won't be any sun out there for a while, sir. I find wild brumby's are mighty tasty..." She smiled and looked up at Skylar and the ghost, smiling, all of a sudden, new in health to them.

37Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"I have a Idea, I need three large hooded cloaks. I mean really big, enough to cover the feet as well. I am gonna summon three ghost to act as our fill in. We are gonna use them as our decoys as we escape" Ho'ne said focusing his powers.

38Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"We should be on our way then," Adeliea said anxiously, lightly pawing the ground. Dandreline neatly folded the map this time, having had a good look at it, and slipped it into her pocket, and mounted.
Keeping a steady pace, they soon reached the edge of the thick wood and passed into a meadow, and forded a low place on the Crystal River. Now that there was more room and the sun warmed their fur Adeliea struck up a canter.
Before long they noticed more smoke, this time that of a camp fire that had recently been put out. Dandreline sensed something and she didn't like it.

39Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy mounted her horse, holding the coyote in one arm and the reins in the other and the army continued to ride.

40Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Cautiously she rode Adeliea toward the source of the smoke. Coming apon a recently-distinguished fire on the other side of a knoll, she gasped. There had been a camp here, no more than an hour ago. And scattered around it were the bodies of anthros who had been slain.
"A rebellion camp..." Adeliea mumbled wrinkling her muzzle. But Dandreline was speechless, tears streaming down her face.
"Dandreline?" said Adeliea, sensing her pain.
Dandreline could only say one word. "Chirroka..."
At once Adeliea thought she understood. Was this the company Chirroka had left with, on the way to the pass to join the army in the caverns? If Dandreline and Adeliea had reached him on time back in Bellacomb and gone with them, they would have died right along with this group.
Dandreline silently clenched her fists and spoke one more name. "Nyyrikkianna..."

41Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The army stopped before the dictators castle and Nyyrikkianna was the fist one to walk through its gates.

42Medieval Warfare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"If there are any alive, they'll be taking them back to the king," Dandreline said anxiously. "We need to get him back. We need to go now."
"What if Chirroka wasn't with them and we're wasting time? He could be at the cavern base right now, wondering if we're alive," Adeliea replied irritatedly.
"It doesn't matter," Dandreline said with a huff as she mounted the mare. "We're not going straight to the castle. The path is the same. We'll pass base on the way to the castle and we'll find out. That way if he's not there, we won't be going alone to rescue him."
"They'll help us?" Adeliea said starting forward through the trees.
"They won't have a choice," Dandreline replied. "They need him. They won't launch their attack until he's back at base to help. And they probably have no idea that Nyyrikkianna took him, if that's what happened. Either way, we'll find out."
Adeliea took off at a gallop over the rolling hills.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2