Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

226The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 am

"Don't breathe in too deeply... it's really not so fresh" Zaida smiled and leapt ahead of Todd. "slow down there... it's not as safe as you think..." Zaida pulled out her keyring that she took from the vault and moved towards where the fresh air was coming and shifted back into anthro, smiling as she walked to a wall with a dull glowing mouldy green patch.

227The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Ok then...." Todd said waiting patiently.

228The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:23 am

Zaida smiled and wiped the keyring in front of the pad and she turned her head to the group "Welcome to safety..." She smiled and walked forward through the wall, sighing happily as she met the thousands of anthros lurking inside around hundreds of labs and computers.

229The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd sighed happily at the site of his home.

230The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 am

Jake gawked at all the anthro's
    "I-Is there anywhere to bury the dead?"

231The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:17 pm

"Sorry mate, no burials, but we have a crematorium... VICKY!" a violet leopard turned around and walked towards Zaida, her deep violet tail curling up. "Please show Jake to the crematorium..." Zaida turned and patted Jake's back. "Sorry mate, that's all we got.."

232The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Jake looked down.
    "Thats okay..."
    He mumbled as he followed the violet leapord.

233The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd ran off in other direction upon seeing someone.

234The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Zaida's ears drooped at the sight, knowing exactly how Jake felt and she walked forward, looking more perky at the site of the gathered anthro's.
    "Simply amazing.." She looked down at Scott who was still in water form "We should get you to a doctor eh?" She leant down and stroked the surface of the water on scott's back

235The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I know someone who could help." Todd said smiling.

236The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Jake sadly put the body in the cremation chamber and talked to the leapord.
    "She wanted to be buried where we used to own a house.. green field... birds flew.. circkets sang all night.."
    He shed a tear.
    "Sad to see planning go to waste..."
    He watched the fire leap up and burn the body, then put his head in his hands and cried heavily into his palms.

237The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Vicky gently rubbed Jakes back and handed him a drink or water, placing it beside him and in his mind she whispered "It'll be alright, brother, one day you will unite again in soul." She smiled at him and walked slowly out of the crematorium, and disappeared amongst the anthro crowd.

238The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Jake smiled when he heard this.
    He picked up the water and took a sip of it.
    "See you soon, love...."
    Jake walked out of the crematorium and into the crowd as well.

239The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie sighed "Poor Jake..."

240The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 am

Zaida walked back to melanie and gave her a long awaited embrace and she smiled... "I'm sorry about Clane... he was a great mentor... a great leader.."

241The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie hugged her back tightly, crying. "He was..."

242The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:53 am

Zaida rubbed Melanie's back and then began leading her to a dining hall, filled with Anthro's eating their meals and clearing out, it was late. She sat herself and Melanie down at the table and a mouse anthro in a waiter's suit came out.
    "may i take your order, those who starve don't fight well."

243The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Only a soup for me please." Melanie said glumly.

244The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:22 pm

the mouse turned to Zaida and she smiled at him ....food. That hadn't came up much around in her life.
    "May i have water and a burger please?"
    "Of course ma'am"
    the mouse walked off cheerfully and Zaida slumped back into her chair, watching Melanie intently.

245The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie smiled at her friend weakly and began carving something in the table with her dagger. "How'd you get here Zad?"

246The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 pm

"After the war a few months ago and losing my mate... i honestly couldn't stand Africa anymore.. I came here in search of the base and resistance all on these babies" She smiled and looks down at her feet "oh and the help of this.." clicking jher fingers and summoning the water from melanie's glass. She smiled at her friend and used the water to wash the dirt off of the fox's cheekfur.

247The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie smiled, some light coming back into her eyes and the fire blazed more brightly in the corner. "Thats awesome Zad. I'm so glad to see you"

248The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Zaida purred and the mouse waiter came out and served up Melanie's soup and retreated to the kitchen again. Zad's stomach growled at her and she held it. "Ohhh me so hungry..." She smiled

249The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie smiled back and sipped at her soup.

250The war of the races - Page 10 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

There was the sound of a sudden explosion from another part of the base. Followed by the sound of gibberish yelling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum