Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

101The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 pm

The building was low enough to jump in a very large pile of hay without hurting himself, Dat thought to himself.
    "COUGH!"
    He quickly leaped back on the building and lied down.

102The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

(Dat you need to post in the compain board first)

Melanie looked back over at the panda "Whered you come from?"

103The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Another anthro base just north of here. Outside the City. My name's Todd." He said introducing himself.

104The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

(In the serious rp)

"Nice to meet you Todd. I'm Melanie."

105The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Come on, we should really go."

106The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am

kayle

kayle

Scott's ears perked up, and he growled. Humans were coming. He tugged at Melanie's hand and let out a short yip. He had to help them get to safety!!

107The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am

He waited until he thought it was safe, and peeked over the edge, adjusting his paw fitting glove.

108The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am

Zaida hissed and fired shots "HUMAN SCUM" She ran hastily towards the blue sheen eagle and Scott. "Okay Cmon' guys leave Clane, we gotta scat." Her feet were light but her stare heavy as she shot at humans.
    "COME ON!!!"

109The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"This way!" Todd yelled as he led them down the alley.

110The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 am

Dat slipped on a silencer to his AR15, which already had an ACOG scope.
    "This is for messing with my town.."
    Dat said as he aimed for the head of a human.
    POP
    When he shot the human, its head popped off.
    "And this is for tresspassing.."
    He said as he aimed for an anthro.

111The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 am

Zaida's head snapped behind Todd and she looked up at the anthro ontop of the building aiming at her. "OI!" He was water now and traveling with them, Zaida whispered to the liquified dat surrounding her "you don't turn on us, got that? you fight for our survival." She growled and chased after Todd, catching up again.

112The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 am

Dat growled a bit.
    "I should ju-CRAP!"
    He yelled as the concrete roof cracked from a bullet.
    "Where are they..!?!?"
    He said as he scanned the human positions through his scope. He could deal with the pesky anthro's later, he just had to deal with the real threat first.

113The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 am

kayle

kayle

Scott darted around a corner and stopped for a second to catch his breath. He looked over, noticing a manhole lid. He barked and struggled to pry the heavy cover open with his teeth. Maybe they could escape!

114The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 am

Dat picked off soldiers as he looked for the sniper.
    Then, he saw him, on top of a cliff, blending in.
    "I got you now.."

115The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:28 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Nice work!" Todd flipped open the Manhole cover and climbed down. "Well come on!"

116The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:32 am

Dat fired a round at the sniper.
    It hit close, but not on target.
    The sniper got up and ran for cover, but Dat shot him in the head while he ran.
    "Yes..."
    He said as he brought up his assault rifle, and aimed it at the man hole.
    "As I said before.. This is my town..."

117The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Zaida smiled and looked at the arctic fox. "Melanie?" She then jumped at the sound of gunfire and moved everyone into the manhole, once everyone was inside she followed and sealed the exit. " MELANIE!" Zaida hugged her friend and cried a little. "My friend i thought you had perished?"

118The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Dat fired a shot at the manhole.
    BOOM
    It bounced around and hit beside them as a warning.

119The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Zadia!" Melanie hugged her back. "I thought that I was going to as well."

120The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Dat released his clip and put another one in, making sure he heard the click.

121The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 am

kayle

kayle

Scott yelped as a bullet ricocheted down the manhole and hit him in the shoulder. There was a tearing pain, and the wolf stumbled and fell, bleeding. As he began to black out, he tried to call up his healing power, but he was too weak. The canine passed out.

122The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 am

Dat threw victory party in his mind, and hid behind a generator on the roof.

123The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I hate to break up this reunion but we need to keep moving." Todd said ruubing the back of his head.

124The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 am

Dat fired another round into the manhole, ricocheying (or whatever) down the man hole, and the bullet landed beside Todd's feet.

125The war of the races - Page 5 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 am

"SCOTT!!!" Zaida rushed by his side and burried her face in his fur, sobbing. "my friend..." She picked him up gently and his body shape was kept but he was liquified to stop his bleeding and so she knew how his heart was beating. "Scott..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum