Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A magic sheild came down and caused Laura to crash into it. Boxing her in.

527A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

A rainbow beam shot from the dragon serpents mouth and hit agiainst the sheild.

528A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Shadows emerged from the sheild and attacked Laura.

529A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Shadows wrapped around Laura's neck and wings and pulled her to the ground and she wildly thrashed against them and she looked at Alice with her emerald eyes.
    'Run Alice.' Laura whispered is the manti's mind. 'Go to the southern corridor and at the end there is a vent that leads to the outside...'
    A mist drifted from the dragon serpents mouth and wrapped around Alice granting her invisibility then a exact copy of Alice created by Laura appered sprawled by the dragon serpents head. 'The invisibilitly will be with you for around about an hour and a half. Wi\hile you have it you can grant it to other people. Find your brother then get out of here...'

530A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice ran through each corridor trying to find her brother. While Reaver had Laura put back in her cell.

531A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura slumped down in a corner of her dark cell, hoping that Alice would be alright.

532A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver walked in front of her closed cell and stopped watching her.

533A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura lifted her head and death glared at Reaver.

534A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You think you're clever don't you?"

535A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Smarter then you."

536A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh really...." He snapped his Fingers and his gaurds drug in a bruised and bloody Alice. They opened the door and threw her in while Reaver stepped inside and closed the door behind him and locked it. "I'm soory Laura...I tried.." Alice said weakly.

537A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura slithered over to Alice and curled around the girl, blocking her from Reaver's eyes.

538A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Did you really think that vanishing trick would work?" He chuckled. "The decoy was a nice touch though..."

539A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura's head slumped to the floor and she sighed heavily.

540A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Face it girl. I'm the rightful ruler of this realm and no one can stop me. Not even a Goddess."

541A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"No. A Goddess might not be able to but a Shadow Queen can."

542A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh please....She's as good as dead." Although he did glance away for a second to give a worried look to his gaurds. "Anyway, I'll be taking the girl now..."

543A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Over my dead body so that means never."

544A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I said I'm taking her. You can't stop me."

545A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura hissed, rising up like a Cobra, the frill of spines around her head rising up in anger.

546A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You can't intimidate me..." He said calmly though his voice faultered for only a second.

547A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Her forked tounge flicked out of her mouth. "Then why do I sense it?" She opened her maws to show poison dripping from her fangs.

548A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You don't..." He stood his ground.

549A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura lunged then at Reaver, her mouth agape. Her tail swung around and smashed into his legs, knocking his leg armour off.

550A haunted and lost world - Page 22 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He stumbled and fell to one knee. "Twice in the same day..." He grumbled under his breath as he tried to stand but couldn't and was forced to staying in that kneeling pose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum